Off-Campus Life believes that all CSU students need and deserve a strong foundation, a stable home and supportive community. However, each year millions of students across the country face challenges in finding stable and affordable housing along with other basic needs, such as food, clothing, transportation, health and wellness, childcare, and other financial resources.
To ensure that basic needs are met for all CSU students, offices across campus have joined together to provide one-on-one support and a list of resources available both on and off campus.
Navigating the various available resources can be daunting. If you need assistance, please contact the following individuals for a one-on-one appointment:
- Housing, Transportation, Utilities: Lindsay Mason, Director, Off-Campus Life, 970-491-2248
- Food Security: Michael Buttram, Program Manager Basic Needs, SLiCE, 970-491-6444
- Other Resources: Jennie Baran, Student Case Management and Referral Coordinator, Student Case Management, 970-491-8051
- Faculty/Staff Housing: Debbie Mayer, CSU Housing Navigator, 970-491-0302
- Faculty/Staff General Resources: Emma Chavez, HR Community Resources Coordinator, 970-491-4839