- RentalSearch – An online rental listing service of available properties resources for the Colorado State University students, faculty, and staff. Search for properties for rent, find a room for rent, and/or find a roommate.
- Apartment Complex List – A list of many apartment complexes in Fort Collins, giving an overview of each one, including average rent, lease length, and various amenities offered.
- Property Management List – A collection of most of the property management companies in Fort Collins, providing company name and contact information.
- Short-Term Housing – A list of housing providers in Fort Collins that do not require a traditional one-year lease.
CSU Student Legal Services: Provides eligible, student fee-paying CSU students with free consultation on Landlord-Tenant Issues and most other legal concerns. Call for a confidential appointment at 970-491-1482.
Emergency Shelters and Various Continuum of Care Services
- Catholic Charities Samaritan House – Catholic Charities shelters assure that the basic needs of individuals and families experiencing homelessness are met including: Safe Shelter; Warm Clothing; Food; Support Services. Extended-Stay program for men, women, families, and veterans; emergency overnight shelter.
- Family Housing Network– An interfaith volunteer effort coordinates the work with 29 Fort Collins faith communities. Programs include case management services, day center and overnight shelter.
- Murphy Center – Multi-agency resource center, one-stop-shop of services (SummitStone Health Partners, Homeward Alliance, Catholic Charities, Veterans Services, Street Dog Coalition). Provides morning shelter, laundry, showers, mail, computers, digital offices, and phones. Click here for Services, Hours of Operation & FAQs.
- Outreach Fort Collins Homeless Resource Guide – A list of primary shelters and support services in Fort Collins and a comprehensive list of community resources for housing, food, clothing, healthcare, and more.
- Rescue Mission – Provides programs and services designed to help people experiencing homelessness connect with solutions that best fit their unique situations. Overnight night shelter for men only. Sign-up for overnight lottery list at the Murphy Center between 8:00am-2:00pm; bed announcement at 3:00pm at the Murphy Center. Meals served starting at 7:00am and 5:30pm for those staying at shelter. A sack lunch option is provided for anyone in immediate need of food at Murphy Center at 11:00 a.m.
- City of Fort Collins Social Sustainability– List of housing and service agencies for Larimer County. Low-income and affordable.
- Emergency Rent Assistance Program (ERAP) – Larimer County has Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance (ERAP) funds that can help people stay in their homes by paying back rent and utilities, and more. Certain guidelines must be met to receive payments. ERAP is partnering with Neighbor to Neighbor for this assistance program; apply online with Neighbor to Neighbor or call them at 970-829-0296.
- Loveland’s 137 Homeless Connectionis a day center that offers advocacy and case management for homeless adults.
- Neighbor to Neighbor– Provides emergency rent assistance and first month’s rent assistance. Offers homeowners foreclosure prevention and reverse mortgage counseling. Offers prospective homeowners home purchase advising and homebuyer education classes.
- Fort Collins: 1550 Blue Spruce Dr., 970-484-7498
- Loveland: 1511 E 11th St Suite 210, 970-663-4163
- See their comprehensive Community Resource list here
- Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance (ERA) – Your household may be eligible for Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance if you reside in Weld County and meet certain criteria.
- United Way Weld County – addresses homelessness and housing stability.
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs Resources – Follow link for Colorado specific housing resources.
- CDC Interim Guidelines for those experiencing Unsheltered Homelessness during COVID-19 (Updated June 8th, 2021).
- Colorado Civil Rights Division– Help with claims of discrimination in housing, employment, and public accommodations.
- United Way Colorado 211 Housing and Shelter Resources.
- State of Colorado Resources for Eviction, Foreclosure, or Non-Payment of Utility Bills