Market your business to the CSU Community in the 2022 Off-Campus Life Student Handbook!
The 2022 Off-Campus Life Student Handbook is a valuable guide for CSU students and their families in search of housing for the coming year! It includes useful information on:
- How to find a place to live
- Lease signing
- Good neighboring and roommate tips
- Utilities information
- Local ordinances
- Prominently hyperlinked ad to your service or business!
- And much more…
Available through desktop and mobile devices, the 2022 Off-Campus Life Handbook will allow even more exposure for your service or business! Here are many of the Handbook distribution methods:
- Sent directly in digital format to each student living in all residence halls – over 5,900 students! Roughly 80% will choose to move off campus after their freshman year.
- Provided to over 1,000 transfer students, through Ram Orientation, who are new to the Fort Collins community and in need of housing.
- Circulated via the Parent E-Newsletter to approximately 20K parents and families of CSU students.
- Posted on the CSU Parent and Family Programs Facebook site with 7.4K followers.
- Posted on the CSU Class of 2025 – Parents Facebook site with 1.2K followers.
- In-office window display ad promotion in main thoroughfare of the Lory Student Center which has 25,000 daily visits.
- E-blast banner ads in The Stump (virtual version of The Collegian, emailed daily to 10K opt-in email subscribers).
- Distributed to attendees at numerous events throughout the year such as the Housing Fair, Homecoming Weekend, Moving Off Campus presentations in the residence halls and Greek communities, etc.
- Given to hundreds of customers each year who come into our office located in the hub of campus.
- Promoted year-round on our website.
Ad Sizes and Pricing:
Each spring, we survey all residence hall students, and 9 out of 10 respondents reported they read the handbook and/or kept it for future reference.
Time is limited! You only have a few days to sign up, so don’t miss this powerful opportunity to reach thousands of students at Colorado State University. We look forward to working with you!