Renting Without Residency

Below is a list of apartment complexes and property management companies that have rental application processes that allow for international students who do not have permanent residency. By no means is this a complete list, nor does it guarantee availability. You will need to contact each of them individually to determine current availability. This compiled list is not meant as an endorsement by Off-Campus Life and Colorado State University.

Name Phone Number
All Property Services 970-224-4446
Armadillo Property Management 970-416-7368
AvenueWest Northern Colorado 970-818-9310
The Brandt Company 970-482-4000
Colorado Association Services 970-407-9990
Campus Crossing @ Ram's Pointe 970-672-0980
Evergreen Real Estate Management 970-226-5600
Faith Property Management 970-377-1626
Four Star Reality 970-972-0218
Heritage Park 970-221-2015
Homes By Campus, LLC 970-282-1863
HoHomes 970-443-9050
Kevco Property Management 970-419-8881
Lincoln Place (AMCLLC) 970-461-8000
Miramont Apartments 855-236-2841
My House Property Services, Inc. 855-236-2841
Old Town Square Properties 970-221-9332
The Pavilions at SIlver Sage 866-932-6382
Pier Property 970-223-1349
Poudre Property Management 970-224-9204
Ram's Crossing 970-482-1054
Ram's Crossing West 970-224-3008
Ram's Crossing at Campus 970-482-3898
Realty Consultants of CO 970-484-6911
The Seasons 866-496-0413
Settler's Creek 970-223-3818
The Summit on College 970-484-7267
Copperleaf Place Apartments 970-294-4745

Important Documents

To increase your chances of a rental application being accepted by ANY landlord, apartment complex or property management company, we suggest you include as many of the following photocopied documents as possible.
  • Visa
  • Proof of enrollment at CSU
  • Proof of employment letter (assistantship, fellowship)
  • Proof of sponsorship (department, etc)
  • Any other documentation that demonstrates your continued/extended presence in Fort Collins.

If you have any further questions, please contact Off-Campus Life:

  • 970-491-2248