Transfort is Fort Collins’ excellent public bus system, and CSU students, faculty and staff get to ride it for free! The student ID you receive when you arrive at CSU is also your bus pass. The Transfort hours vary but the buses usually run Monday through Saturday from 6:30am-10:30pm. Check out the new MAX bus rapid transit system and the campus shuttle, Around the Horn.
Whether you need a car for a few hours to run errands or the whole day, you can use Zipcar. They’re parked right on campus. With Zipcar, you never have to worry about car payments, maintenance, gas or insurance.
Prefer bikes to the bus? Biking is very popular in Fort Collins, and there are many bikes available to rent throughout the city through the Fort Collins Bike Share! You may have seen the racks of the Pace bikes around town.
How do I use Pace Fort Collins?
- Download the free Pace app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create a rider profile (name and email)
- Insert credit card information, promo codes, EBT membership or cash payment option
- Find a bike at a station or local bike rack using the real time map in the app
- Unlock your bike using the app, hop on and start riding
- Questions? Go to support.ridepace.com, email Pace Bike Support, call (833) 321-PACE
- Plug in the promo BIKEFC for $10 of free ride time for first time users!
Brave New Wheel
105 E. Myrtle St.
2101 S. College Ave.
202 W. Laurel St.
3027 E. Harmony Rd.
2407 S. College Ave.
1532 E. Mulberry St.
4612 S. Mason St. Suite 110
4031 S. Mason St. #A
Road 34 Bike Shop
1213 West Elizabeth Street
Rocky Mountain Recumbent
2111 South College Avenue