REACH YOUR TARGET MARKET ALL YEAR ROUND!
Colorado State University’s 37th annual Housing Fair will take place February 2nd, 2022, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM at the Lory Student Center Main Ballroom, CSU campus.
This year’s sponsorship packages give your business the opportunity for exposure to CSU students and parents, along with CSU faculty and staff, all year long. Benefits include:
- Early selection of booth location for the 2022 Housing Fair at Colorado State University
- Exclusive, hyperlinked advertising in our Off-Campus Life Student Handbook, distributed digitally to all residence hall students, parents/families, and all incoming first-year and transfer students.
- Business logo or name specially showcased in numerous housing fair promotions (ads, posts, tweets, etc.)
- Name recognition on the Housing Fair website, display ads, bus ads, and posters.
- Year-round exposure of your business to CSU Students at various events and programs.
- And much more!
Reaching thousands of people who rent in Fort Collins has never been easier! Click here to compare sponsorship packages, or click the tab to see all the benefits for a specific package below.
The window for purchasing a sponsorship package opens October 6th! Watch your inbox for reminders and early access to Housing Fair booth selection.
Cost to sponsor: $1,300
- One Housing Fair Booth.
- Hyperlinked half-page ad in OCL digital student handbook.1
- Business name listed on Housing Fair web page on OCL’s site.2
- Business name listed in OCL’s full-page Collegian Housing Guide.3
- Logo on Housing Fair Display Case Ad.4
- Business name included in OCL’s full-page Housing Fair Collegian Ads.5
- Business name listed in OCL’s Housing Fair social media posts.6
- Business name highlighted on Housing Fair Map.7
- Waived Internet Fee for Housing Fair Booth.8
- One guest blog post on OCL’s blog, identified as sponsored content.9
- Business name listed on Housing Fair posters given to all RAs.10
- Business name listed on Housing Fair digital screen ads in the residence halls.11
- Door prize contribution ($100 minimum). 12
If you are a Rent College Pads partner, your business will be highlighted as a Green Sponsor for the Spring 2022 semester.
See “Download Sponsorship Information” for additional sponsor level details.
Other Marketing Platforms:
- Off-Campus Life Student Handbook
- Press Releases to CSU and Fort Collins communities
- Off-Campus Life website
- The Rocky Mountain Collegian
- Transfort Buses
- Social Media (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
- LSC Marketing (i.e. display cases, posters, table tents, TV screens, etc.)
- Residence hall floors
- Residence hall bulletin boards
- Residence hall dining facilities
- Lory Student Center offices
- Digital display ads across campus
- College departments and computer labs
- Various downtown establishments