Getting help with common landlord-tenant problems
Renting has certain pros and cons. The landlord-tenant relationship can be a positive one but can also be one of conflict. This relationship can directly impact your lifestyle, comfort and financial well-being. For tenants who encounter a problem with a landlord, there are a number of options that can help lead to a mutual resolution.
The Housing Navigator can provide information and resources for the following:
- Renters experiencing landlord and/or roommate problems
- Questions about your lease
- Legal resources if legal advice or representation becomes necessary
- Information if you believe you are a victim of a fair housing violation
- Return of security deposit timelines and guidance
- Financial assistance options
Do you have a question about renting a property?
Call or email Debbie at (970) 491-3233, or email her at Deborah.Mayer@colostate.edu