REACH YOUR TARGET MARKET ALL YEAR ROUND!!!!
Registration deadline is Friday, October 7, 2016!!
Our Housing Fair will take place FEBRUARY 7, 2017. In addition, the
Off-Campus Life Student Handbook will be in students’ hands in
December. That’s even more exposure for your business!
This year's sponsorship packages give your business the opportunity
for exposure to CSU students and parents all year long. Benefits
- Exclusive advertising in our Off-Campus Life Student Handbook,
distributed to over 6,000 CSU Freshmen in the fall and sent to over
- Secured early-bird booth location for the 2017 Housing Fair
with various waived fees and inclusions
- Business logo or name specially showcased in numerous housing
fair promotions (ads, posts, tweets, etc.)
- Select advertising space on CSU RentalSearch, the premier
rental housing site for CSU students
- Year-round exposure of your business to CSU Students at various
events and programs
- Up to 25% savings overall!
Reaching thousands of people who rent in Fort Collins has never
been easier! COMPARE
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES HERE or click the button to see all the
benefits for a specific package below.
Testimonials from Vendors
"In your own words, please tell us what the
benefits were in attending the Housing Fair:"
“Get an idea of the market, what people are looking for,
percentage that want close to campus vs. no need for that.”
-- Housing Fair vendor
“Meeting the students and letting them know what we have to
offer for their school year coming up/helps them and us out
for renting.” -- Housing Fair vendor
“We have the opportunity to get face time with students to
share our department’s information. This is a good time for
us to encourage them to look for an apartment/house that is
close to the transit system. We also encourage them to use
other modes of alternative transportation to get around CSU
and town – i.e. walking, biking, carpooling.” -- Housing
- Average Annual Housing Fair Attendance - 2,000
- The ONLY day each year that rental housing entities can
be on campus and market directly to students.
- Over 6,000 Handbooks distributed in Residence Halls and
over 19,000 parents receive an electronic copy.
- Off-Campus Life RentalSearch received over 106,000 hits