Rental Housing Search Assistance
Finding an affordable stable home can be a challenge. The Housing Navigator can provide knowledge and skills essential to finding the right place to live and having a successful renting experience. Establishing a positive rental history is much like having a positive credit report.
The Housing Navigator can provide valuable information about the following:
- Tools to assess your expectations and needs before searching for a property
- Current rental vacancy opportunities
- Criteria for subsidized and affordable units
- Search options for market rate rentals in the area
- Rental tips and assistance with the application process
- Landlord/tenant rights and responsibilities
- Information about community resources, including first month’s rent assistance
- Lease review
Do you have a question about renting?
Call or email Debbie at (970) 491-3233, or email her at Deborah.Mayer@colostate.edu